Re: [g-a-devel] At-spi registery daemon.

Hi Luke,

Comments below.

在 2007-11-01四的 15:01 -0400,Luke Yelavich写道:

> Hi folks.
> I have a couple of questions about the at-spi registry daemon. Firstly, what starts it? I know there is the gconf key
> that needs to be set for accessibility, but as a result of that, what calls the daemon to start? At this point, I'm
> going to assume gnome-session, but I would appreciate a definitive answer.

Yes, it is started by gnome-session. gnome-session will check the gconf
key.

> Secondly, if it is started by gnome-session, or anything other than gnome-settings-daemon, is it possible to start it
> in a script for example? i am assuming that something gets passed to it, like a session ID or some such, but i am
> wondering if that is at all possible.

I'm not sure I understand your question well. Yes, it can be started in
a script. But ideally at-spi-registryd should only be started by
gnome-session. And currently we don't pass anything to at-spi-registryd.
What is your use case?

Regards,
Li