Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-accessibility makes some apps unusable

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 07:53 +0000, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some apps don't start if accessibility is enabled in gnome.
> This happend to linphone which was accessible in the past.
>
> The errormessage is:
> GTK Accessibility Module initialized
>
> GThread-ERROR **: GThread system may only be initialized once.
> aborting...
>
> Please have a look on this.
> This must be a general problem because I found more apps under google
> which have the same problem.
> Thanks.
> Halim

Halim,

I have a couple of questions for you:

1) what Linux system are you using?
2) what version of GNOME?
3) run gnome-at-properties and turn off accessibility, logout, login,
then try it again.  what happens with linphone without accessibility?

George (gk4)