Re: [g-a-devel] Google search for AT-SPI leads to wrong docs

The C Bindings are wrong -- they are out of date.

I've heard they're being deprecated or something.

- Aaron

Harry Lu wrote:
Aaron,

	Do you mean this one?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/at-spi/index.html

	I usually search "site:developer.gnome.org at-spi".

Harry