[g-a-devel] Detecting whether AT is available

Hey dudes,

I'm playing around with at-spi and the cspi API. Unfortunately I ran
into this: When I start my test application without a running
at-spi-registryd SPI_init() starts the at-spi-registryd. But
unfortunately the other applications are not connected to the
registry.

Is there a way to check whether the registry daemon is already
running? (So my application can say something like "Accessibility not
enabled, goodbye")

Regards,
 Sven