[g-a-devel] Gnome-Voice-Control

Hi to all,

My name is Raphael Nunes and I am participating on GSoC project, I am
developing a speech recognizer to control the GNOME Desktop.

I would like to announce the second release of gnome-voice-control
that has features of acessibility.

Application
=======

gnome-voice-control 0.2

=======

  * Gnome-Voice-Control is a speech recognizer to control the GNOME Desktop.

  * The Gnome-Voice-Control was created to control the GNOME Desktop
by voice, interacting with windows, menus, open softwares, among others.

Where can I find more information?
====================

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeVoiceControl

Screencast: