Re: [g-a-devel] pyatspi addition

Hello Willie,

thanks for the quick reply.

Am Dienstag, den 12.06.2007, 07:42 -0400 schrieb Willie Walker:
> http://live.gnome.org/GAP/PythonATSPI gives more information on these
> bindings.  A big difference between pyatspi and pyspi is that pyspi
> requires the AT-SPI cspi layer (potentially to be deprecated) whereas
> pyatspi doesn't.

that answers some questions, given that (according to the Wiki page)
existing applications are planned to transition to pyatspi.

daniel bert:~$ apt-cache rdepends python-at-spi | grep -v dbg
python-at-spi
Reverse Depends:
  python-dogtail
  lsr
  gnome-orca
daniel bert:~$

Now I wonder how I should call the package. python-pyatspi maybe (as
python-at-spi has been taken already by pyspi).

Any suggestions?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel