Re: [g-a-devel] speech recognition and accessibility

Nickolay,

I wouldn't integrate it into GOK for different reasons:

A lot of people would like to do voice control, but don't use the
onscreen keyboard.
So the onscreen keyboard is something on the desktop they don't want

GOK needs to activate sticky key, also something not everybody wants

GOK is a stable product.
Bringing alpha code into it might change that.

Your voice control will bring many frequent updates in the future, while
GOK itself wont change much

And last but not least: For me these both are different products.

Just my 2 cents,
Malte.