[g-a-devel] trash messages in gnome-mag 0.14.1

Hi,

I leave some trash messages used in a local debug in the gnome-mag
0.14.1 tarball.

I'd like advices in what to do, like make a new tarball? Inform someone
about this?

I don't know if I will make more releases until 2.18 and I don't want to
make a little one only to correct these trash messages, or this must be
my public shame :-)?

Thanks,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes
===

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/