Re: [g-a-devel] [Accessibility] a11y / D-Bus / lifecycle ...

Hi Michael and Mark,

On 五, 2007-12-14 at 17:00 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > I'm sure we could go the Bonobo route and have a base class that was
> > reference counted, but we really don't want to.
>
>         Quite - me neither ;-) OTOH, it's a hard issue to fix: and
> precedent-wise, MSAA, IAcc2, UIA, UNO a11y and atk use reference
> counting :-)

Not sure if I understand this correctly. You are talking about the
possibility for object lifecycle management in D-Bus, right? Then could
we implement the Bonobo_Unknown interface in at-spi to handle the
lifecycle problem?

Li