Re: [g-a-devel] [Accessibility] a11y / D-Bus / lifecycle ...
- From: Li Yuan <Li Yuan Sun COM>
- To: michael meeks novell com
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>, kde-accessibility <kde-accessibility kde org>, Mark Doffman <mark doffman codethink co uk>, accessibility-atspi-linux-foundation <accessibility-atspi lists linux-foundation org>, accessibility-linux-foundation <accessibility lists linux-foundation org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] [Accessibility] a11y / D-Bus / lifecycle ...
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:55:05 +0800
Hi Michael and Mark,
On 五, 2007-12-14 at 17:00 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > I'm sure we could go the Bonobo route and have a base class that was
> > reference counted, but we really don't want to.
> Quite - me neither ;-) OTOH, it's a hard issue to fix: and
> precedent-wise, MSAA, IAcc2, UIA, UNO a11y and atk use reference
> counting :-)
Not sure if I understand this correctly. You are talking about the
possibility for object lifecycle management in D-Bus, right? Then could
we implement the Bonobo_Unknown interface in at-spi to handle the
] [Thread Prev