Re: [g-a-devel] [Kde-accessibility] [Accessibility] Re: [Accessibility-atspi] D-Bus AT-SPI - The way forward

Hi Rob:

Though I helped create the Java accessibility API proper, I'm not quite sure how the CORBA stuff is handled. I've only worked on a few bugs in the java-access-bridge (see http://svn.gnome.org/svn/java-access-bridge/trunk), it's still a slight bit beyond me.

It's probably obvious, but the main code seems to live in these directories. The one I play in the most is the 'impl' one:

http://svn.gnome.org/svn/java-access-bridge/trunk/bridge/org/GNOME/Accessibility/
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/java-access-bridge/trunk/impl/org/GNOME/Accessibility/
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/java-access-bridge/trunk/registry/org/GNOME/Accessibility/

As part of the build, I believe an idlgen pass is done that creates all the stub/skeleton stuff that lives under the idlgen directory. I'm going to be digging a bit more in there this week, so I hope to learn more.

Will

Rob Taylor wrote: