[g-a-devel] [Fwd: how could one read mouse x,y coordinates?]

Actually, since mouse physically sends as an event only "click" without
(x,y), how could I push an even with just click from atspi, without
coordinates?

Thanks,

--
Marius Andreiana
http://marius.andreiana.googlepages.com

With atspi I'd like to generate a mouse click, how I haven't found how
to read current x,y. I want to pass them to SPI_generateMouseEvent()

I don't want to use AccessibleAction_doAction() as click should work
exactly as one would have pressed mouse button (on a window which
doesn't have focus, on a gimp canvas etc.)
I also don't want to listed to all events and update mouse x,y if it's a
mouse move.

How to do read mouse x,y coordinates? Is gdk_display_get_pointer() the
only solution?

Thanks,
--
Marius Andreiana