Re: [g-a-devel] Gnome accessibility projects list

Hi,

Samuel Thibault, le Sat 28 Oct 2006 20:14:13 +0200, a écrit :
> Now, mixing real graphical stuff along braille dots has yet to be
> defined.  The problem is that graphical formats like pdf/ps/whatever
> don't necessarily know what a braille dot pattern is, so you may just
> not be able to express that.  I'll check whether at least pdf/ps files
> can express unicode glyphs, so that we may just do like unicode text.

Neither use unicode internally, but it is possible to define fonts with
unicode equivalents.

Michael Zacherle, le Sat 28 Oct 2006 19:46:43 +0200, a écrit :
> [tiger] has the ability to detect when special tiger fonts are used
> under Windows and then translates the font to braille.

Do you have any information about that special tiger font?  How it is
encoded, how you choose it, etc.  This may be used as a compatible
ground for the way we might tell cups when/where to emboss dots.

Samuel