[g-a-devel] Accessibility projects list

Here's a list that's roughly based on what we discussed on the Gnome accessibility summit (thanks to Peter Korn for putting this up):
http://live.gnome.org/AccessibilityProjects

Can we get a volunteer to massage this document? We need to organize it into something a new developer can come into and know a little about each project. Each project needs a reasonable description (3-6 sentences), point to related projects, etc. Developers will find this list and ask for more info, so the document should direct them here. Or, people in this community will run across talented individuals/students and point them to these projects.

We might even be able to get small grant funding for a few of these. For that, we'll need the idea written up as a small proposal (about 2 pages). The group can help get the proposals polished and put in front of potential funders.

In any case, getting this document polished with crisp project ideas is the next step. Can someone volunteer to do a round of work on it?

- Aaron