[g-a-devel] AT-SPI: Testing by default and dynamic loading

Hello All,

After a suggestion by Peter and some discussions at UDS-MTV I've written up a spec proposing that we load AT-SPI during the development and test period of Ubuntu Feisty. This would hopefully help shake out bugs in a range of applications and help generally tighten the stack.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/ATSPItestingByDefault

In a related wiki page I've started charting what would be involved in loading AT-SPI on demand as an AT is started. I have a feeling that this is the right thing to do, but I lack the technical knowledge of these systems to provide useful details. I'm hoping others will help filling in the sections on what the technical challenges are and to start looking for solution.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Projects/DynamicallyLoadingATSPI

Henrik