Re: [g-a-devel] Orca/Magnifier Issues

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes wrote:
Em Ter, 2006-11-07 às 16:06 +0000, Bill Haneman escreveu:
The obvious big difference between orca and gnopernicus (or gnome-mag in standalone mode) is that orca tells gnome-mag where and when to draw the cursor. That's a big change in logic from the other model.

Agreed, but correct if I'm wrong Bill, the change to make the server
tells gnome-mag where to draw the cursor doesn't affect the DAMAGE
listener behavior, but if you start orca and enable magnification and
open a terminal and move the mouse near to the blink cursor you will not
see it blink in the magnified screen, only when you move the mouse.
Does the problem only happen when the mouse/pointer is near the blink cursor, or is the problem present even when the pointer is not close?

Bill
 This
behavior only ocurr with orca/gnome-mag. With gnopernicus/gnome-mag or
gnome-mag in stand-alone the magnifier screen update normally.

Do you have any idea what could be happening?

Thanks,
Carlos.

regards

Bill

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes wrote:
Hi Will,

I dropped the ubuntu-accessibility from the CC, since I think that this
is not of the interested of the subscribed users.