[g-a-devel] GAIL: Problem with is_attached_menu_window function

Hi all,

I use AT-SPI(1.6.3-1) nad GAIL(1.8.11-2) to automatize tests for
applications written in GTK+. During working on that I met a problem
with menus which are attached to some widget(GtkWidget, GtkMenuItem).
These menus are not seen by AT-SPI. I'm not able to access to these
menus by AT-SPI. So I started to  analyze the source of GAIL and I found
a reason. It is is_attached_menu_window function in gail/gailtoplevel.c,
which returns TRUE if menus are attached to button, menu itam or opction
menu. Next gail_toplevel_show_event_watcher function doesn't implement
toplevel objects if these objects own menu child attached to button,
menu itam or opction menu. So could someone explain me what for the with
is_attached_menu_window function was added to the GAIL implementation?
Because the one reason I can see it is unvisibility of these menus in
AT-SPI. Maybe it is a bug of GAIL?

P.S. Please, add my email address to CC in all replies, because I'm not
a member of the mail group.

Thanks for any help.
Best Regards,
Marcin