[g-a-devel] Selector interface and CORBA performance debate

Bill, here is my (draft) report on corba performance I mailed you about a
while back.
http://eleceng.dit.ie/frank/rpcexperiments.html
My conclusion based on this is to stick with corba as a comms technology for
AT devices i.e. AT device driver/library will bridge directly to corba.  I
plan to move on now to actual device interfacing.  You mentioned you might
implement the selector interface for GOK- that would be useful to me.  In the
meantime I will simulate this by setting up a dummy selector interface on a
standalone object for evaluation purposes.
Regards

f.

This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner
Service, and is believed to be clean.
http://www.dit.ie