Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-mag, full screen magnication and composite

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 12:45 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I don't see why we have to emulate all those window-manager-like features
> just to use Composite.  When I looked at this (well over a year ago),
> it seemed to me that we only needed to add magnification logic
> to a simple compositing manager like the existing one that
> as available with the XOrg composite client code.  At the time it
> didn't' look like a lot of code.

Carlos,

Here is an opportunity to enhance magnification to the existing
composite client code.  :-)

http://lwn.net/Articles/181272/

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libcm/src/magnifier.c?rev=1.5&view=log

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2006-April/msg00971.html