Re: [g-a-devel] Slow keys dialog

Hi Chris:

The answer is, "don't implement sticky keys in your keyboard".  You
should be using the system-wide StickyKeys settings and feature instead
(as GOK does).

Interfering with the normal operation of the system wide setting (i.e
clashing with it as your app does), is itself an accessibility
violation.

(There are several gconf keys you can use to turn sticky keys on and off
- see those under /desktop/gnome/accessibility/keyboard)

Bill