[g-a-devel] Problem using gnopernicus in the latest debian testing release

Hi,

I’am just upgrading my debian testing and concequently I got the testing version of brltty (3.7.2-3) and gnopernicus (1.0.4). The gnome version used is: 2.14.

My problem:

  • I log from gdm and my num-lock is on.
  • When I use the numpad key, Gnopernicus seem to run the appropriates commands but the corresponding numeric key is sent to the application, and so, I write this numbers.

An illustration:

I’am in the gnome desktop: I hit the 7 key, an è is echoed in the inputbox. I do the same thing in mozilla, I can see the title bar.

Have you an idea ?

Thans

Daniel