Re: [g-a-devel] orca reads parts of the *.po files??
- From: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- To: Halim Sahin <halim sahin freenet de>
- Cc: Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] orca reads parts of the *.po files??
- Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:28:02 -0500
This is a known problem in the unstable (i.e., 2.17.x) releases and has
hopefully been fixed for the upcoming 2.17.4 release.
On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 14:22 +0000, Halim Sahin wrote:
> I noticed a bug in orca that affects the reading
> of some text in the flat reviewmode and possibly in other modes.
> E. G. in gaim orca reads something
> project-id-version .... po file .... etc.
> I found this text in the german po file of orca.
> Was this Problem allready known?
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
] [Thread Prev