Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI isssues with own ATK object implementations

[...]

The issues are fixed. Thanks to Padraig O'Briain who helped me a lot on
tracking down the problems I had.

The main problem was caused by the GMainContext object, which is used by
the at-spi-registryd and AtkObject system to exchange data. After adding
the possibility to iterate the GMainContext and iterating it continuousely
anything works fine now and my own interface implementations provide
the correct data.

This will allow generic python objects of any type to provide
accessibility information to the AT-SPI interfaces without the need of
using Gtk+ (as soon as I implemented all necessary Atk interfaces).

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Marcus