Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hi Daniel;

You said that you were using 'Alt-F2' followed by srcore. What does Alt-F2 do on your sarge system? I don't know what it does, it doesn't seem to be bound to anything on my system.

Bill

So, when �anch �nome-terminal and then alt-f2 followed by srcore, srcore restart and gnopernicus seem to work in atk-based app. But I have the message in the tty1 conosle:
no XFree86_VT property .