Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hi,

I have made the tests,
1. starting gnopernicus whithout braille and with festival,
* gnopernicus crash when I start a gnome terminal.

2. I start gnome, then xterm (with alt-f2), then gnopernicus, in the xterm, then gnome terminal with de menu.
* same crash.

I attach two strace logs pehaps this will help.

The first one is obtened whith:

strace -p <pid of srcore> -o srcore1.log

the second is obtened by:
alt-f2 strace -o srcore2.log srcore

If the attachments are not allowed, I can send them privately.

If you need some other files, I can can send them.

Regards

Daniel

----- Original Message ----- From: "remus draica" <rd baum ro>