Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hi Bill,

Because the crash occurs for a simple at-spi program (a callback for
some at-spi events), I can say (for sure) that bug is not in
gnopernicus. I really think it is in at-spi/corba/etc. For me, as
gnopernicus maintainer is harder to say where the problem is than it is
for you, as at-spi maintainer.

I am saying a simple at-spi program, because gnopernicus with the patch
previously attached is a simple at-spi tester which registers a callback
for some events and displays some information for each.

Remus