[g-a-devel] add COMPOSITE support in gnome-mag

Hi Bill,

I will try to add COMPOSITE support in gnome-mag, but I want your opinion about a thing. What do you think that is better, decide, in running time, if composite is present and use it or check it throw the configure script and use ifdef's?

I think that the first way is better, because extensions can be easily added or removed, so the magnifier still work in both cases.

best regards,
Carlos.