[g-a-devel] gnome-mag question: what is done in magnifier_check_set_struts

Hi Bill,

Can you explain me what is done in the function magnifier_check_set_struts, especially the part that involves Atoms (that is the central part of this function). I search about it, but didn't find nothing that can clarify what is being done there.

One more question about this part of code: why the TODO in the beginning of the function, why we don't do this if we are using composite?

Thanks,
Carlos.