[g-a-devel] where magnifier_init is called in gnome-mag?

Hi Bill,

I try to find where the function magnifier_init delcare in magnfier.c is called in gnome-mag but with no success. Can you explaim me where it is called? I search in the bonobo references and docs, because I thinked that this function name can be a default function that bonobo, based on the objects defined in the IDL definition file, call when the component is activated, but doesn't find anything related with this.

Thanks,
Carlos.