Re: [g-a-devel] how to active full debugging messages in gnome-mag?

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes wrote:

Hi Bill,

When is made an call to GNOME_Magnifier_ZoomRegion_moveResize, the code that is called in gnome-mag is the one defined in zoom-region.c, more precisely the function impl_zoom_region_move_resize, isn't is?

Yes.

If the answear is yes, I saw that this function call zoom_region_set_viewport and this last one have a call to fprintf to indicate that the operation is being realized, but this will be only printed if the symbol DEBUG is defined.

You'll need to #define the appropriate macros in the source files yourself if you want this level of debug info. For more info, consult the sources, this output is intended for developer debugging and so it assumes some degree of familiarity with the gnome-mag sources.

Bill

I run the configure script with the option --enable-debug=yes, but this message was not printed. The configure script must be update? If yes, there is some way to enable full debug in gnome-mag? I'm asking this because I saw that it have at least two debugs symbols that must be defined (DEBUG and ZOOM_REGION_DEBUG), so I want to know if there are more ones?

Thanks,
Carlos.