Re: [g-a-devel] gnopernicus: srcore module - what is the function of srctrl.c

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes wrote:

Hi,

What is the function of srctrl.c in srcore? I don't understand it. Can anyone explain me what this part of the program and for what are all that static functions (they are used? I search the functions that are called by the functions declared in srctrl.h with cscope, but appear that any static function in this file is called.)?

This looks to me like the main control source for all gnopernicus settings and commands.

Realize that 'gnopernicus' and 'srcore' are two separate binaries, 'gnopernicus' spawns 'srcore' and communicates with it via gconf.

(That is not the recommended way for applications to use gconf, but that's how gnopernicus does it).

Bill

Thanks,
Carlos.