[g-a-devel] at-poke improvements ...

Hi guys,

	So - I've been adding a number of rather useful features to at-poke,
since they're not in a wonderfully stable / beautiful state - I'd rather
not do a release yet - but, so far - the delta over the last released
version includes:

	+ event logging
		+ simple basic event detail dumping
		+ tree of events to filter the logging
		+ hyper-link, click to locate the accessible in the tree
		+ logs are saveable - lots of validation / extra detail
		  missing though.
	+ -T :0.0 option
		+ allows at-poke to be run on a separate display or via
		  an 'ssh -X <host>' tunnel to avoid disturbing the
		  machine being poked
	+ preferences dialog
		+ somewhat contrived since these arn't yet serialized to
		  gconf, but - at least they're now visible to people
	+ custom 'run XYZ app' functionality - that sets up the right
	  a11y environment for the child.
	+ gcc-4 build
	+ loads of bug fixes

	So - I'd recommend giving HEAD a whirl for all your poking needs - it'd
be great to have some help too.

	I'm hanging out on #a11y on irc.freenode.net much of the time waiting
for interesting people to help with things :-) [ small features as well
as large ;-]

 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot