[g-a-devel] Gnome Accessibility test cases

In order to test the various accessibility features of Gnome desktop, I
have developed some test cases that I have used. I would like to post
these
test cases to Gnome Accessibility Project for others to benefit. The test
cases are organized in multiple HTML files (linked, of course).
How do I go about accomplishing this and who do I need to send the files?

Regards,

Ali Sobhi
Sr. Consultant - Austin Accessibility Center - IBM Research
512-823-0064 (T/L 793)              sobhi us ibm com
                      http://www.ibm.com/able/