Re: [g-a-devel] atk translation question

In these messages, "index" is used as a noun; specifically, this message means "last index", and "start index" means "first index", i.e. place-value of first and last characters of the AtkHypertext object with which the link is associated. Possibly we should have used the term "offset" here instead of "index".

I'll try to add a translator comment.

- Bill

James R. Johnson wrote:

Hey,

I have a question in the atk file. In the messages

#: ../atk/atkhyperlink.c:119

msgid "End index"

msgstr "Endaþ bícniend"

Does that mean “end of the index” or “(system is) end(ing the) index”?

And the same question for “start index.”

Thanks,

James