Re: [g-a-devel] Gnome Accessibility test cases

Hi Ali:

Please send them to me or to Brian Cameron (brian cameron sun com), and we'll post them to the gnome accessibility for developers site. We're doing some housekeeping there now!

Thanks a lot for this information. I take it you have also read the 'Testing Gnome Accessibility' documents posted by Wipro?
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/testing/index.html

Also there is some info on 'sanity test suites':
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/sanity-testing/index.html

regards

Bill

Ali Sobhi wrote:

In order to test the various accessibility features of Gnome desktop, I have developed some test cases that I have used. I would like to post these test cases to Gnome Accessibility Project for others to benefit. The test cases are organized in multiple HTML files (linked, of course). How do I go about accomplishing this and who do I need to send the files?

Regards,

Ali Sobhi