Re: [g-a-devel] AccessibleTerminal Interface ?

Hi,

Samuel Thibault, le Mon 06 Jun 2005 20:39:04 +0200, a dit :
> Bill Haneman, le Mon 06 Jun 2005 19:18:28 +0100, a dit :
> > As for line-by-line access, are you using AccessibleText_getTextAtOffset
> > () with the "LINE" parameter?
>
> I considered this possibility, but it can't be used, because it needs
> knowing the offset of some char in the wanted line anyway.

Of course, I reject any solution like "get line 1, then get line 2, then
get line 3, ..." which is obviously sluggish since this requires back
and forth communication for each line. To get good latency, At-SPI
reading must work as much as possible only with events.

Regards,
Samuel