Re: [g-a-devel] AccessibleTerminal Interface ?

Hi Samuel:

As for line-by-line access, are you using AccessibleText_getTextAtOffset () with the "LINE" parameter?
I think you can get what you want rather directly that way.

Also, we already have a "text-changed:replace" event, but it apparently isn't used by the vte implementation of ATK yet; perhaps that is for a technical reason, i.e. an artifact of the vte implementation.

We need someone to take over maintenance of the vte ATK implementation, patches would be welcome.

regards

Bill

Samuel Thibault wrote:

BTW, having only insert and remove events is most often _not_ efficient
for terminals: having a replace event would be much useful to avoid
spurious refresh.

Regards,
Samuel