[g-a-devel] gnome-speech api

Hi,

I was wondering about the current status of speech recognition in the
gnome-speech library. I've browsed through the sources and cvs but I
only found out that an API version 1.0 is in the making which includes
speech input processing. Where do I find the current API version and
what is the speech input status?

I've also looked at the GOK project but I don't see speech for input
as well. Will it use gnome-speech for this?

I've experimented with sphinx2 and I found it very promising, is
anybody working on GOK/gnome-speech integration?

Thanks in advance,

Peter