[g-a-devel] getVoices API [gnome-speech]

In getVoices API, I have to specify name, locale and gender (GNOME_Speech_Voice_gender) as part of VoiceInfo struct.

If a user doesnt care about gender and is interested in only knowing voice for a particular locale, how to go about it?

Also, I checked code for test-speech.c, and it has male hard coded even though user is asked for a choice (male/female). Is this intentional?

--
Aditya Kumar Pandey