Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI configuration

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 09:41, vishal goel wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to write some code for accessibility.
> I want to get a handle for
> AtkComponent. How can I do this. Also when I make use of
>            #include<libspi/accesibility.h>

Vishal: what code are you trying to write?

Please note that ATK is for in-process use, and assistive technologies
and accessibility applications will need to use AT-SPI instead.
libspi/accessibility.h is part of AT-SPI.

You did misspell "accessibility" above, this could be your problem.
Also, whatever package you are building needs to include the correct
header file paths; this is usually taken care of in the configure.in
file which is processed by autogen.sh (you will need to write both of
those files, as well as Makefile.am).

For more information on these topics, please see the developer.gnome.org
general information and documentation.

- Bill