[g-a-devel] AT-SPI configuration

Hi,
I am trying to write some code for accessibility. I want to get a handle for AtkComponent. How can I do this. Also when I make use of
          #include<libspi/accesibility.h>

it gives an error which says no such file. But the file is present on the system under the libspi directory on my system. Can someone plz tell me how can I get to the AtkComponent and why am I getting the accessibility.h file not found error?

Thanx,
Vishal G.

Seized by wanderlust? Have the best vacation ever. http://www.msn.co.in/Travel/ Team up with MSN Travel!