Re: [g-a-devel] Finding if AT client is active

Thanks a lot for the inputs Peter, Bill and Samuel.

Checking the gconf key seems to solve the problem. If a user starts
gnopernicus when the program is already running, the user is anyway
warned that accessibility support is not enabled and for the change to
take effect, the user must logout and log back in. So, if the program
checks during its initialization whether that key is true, it should
be ok.

Thanks again,
Ashutosh