[g-a-devel]gnopernicus and window switching

I am looking at bug 120025, trying to get feedback from gnopernicus when using Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+Alt+Tab to switch windows.

I have added code to metacity to assign the role of status-bar to the accessible object corresponding to the label which contains the window name, I do not hear any speech from gnopernicus when I change the window name.

Should gnopernicus speak the contents of a status-bar when its window is activated and when the contents of a status-bar is changed?

Padraig