Re: [g-a-devel]java-bridge accessibility depending on network ?

Le Mardi 2 Septembre 2003 18:17, padraig o'briain a écrit :
> Does running lsof -p <Oo_pid> suggest any reason why this is
> happening?

Dunno what to look for. A wild guess would be some dump dns lookup to
self and no nameserver responding.
In fact I might as well have started by looking at the Excpetion
traces :-) (hand typed so errors are possible)

org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: vmcid: SUN minor code: 208 completed: No
at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.getLocalHostName (ORB.java:924)

Look like my guess was right on !

So maybe it's to be expected, after all. If not, tell me if the whole
excpetion trace is useful (it's on another computer).

Thanks for your interest,

Bernard