Re: [g-a-devel]java-bridge accessibility depending on network ?

Does running lsof -p <Oo_pid> suggest any reason why this is happening?

Padraig

gnome-accessibility-devel bernard-hugueney org wrote:
Bonjour,
I'm currently using at-spi & java-access-bridge (CVS) with OpenOffice 1.1RC3 on a Mandrake cooker laptop. If the laptop is powered on with network then I cannot unplug the network and have OpenOffice still registering as an accessible java application with at-spi.

If I replug the network, it works again. I boot the laptop without network,it also works.
Is it expected ?

Thanks for your insight.

Bernard