[g-a-devel]c++ calbacks

(This is more of a general question regarding C libraries with
callbacks, but maybe some people here have some insights to share.)

I'm using At-spi with a C++ wrapper.
My main app is in C++ and it registers C++ callbacks.
So far, so good.
However, when an exception occurs in the callback code, the progs
aborts with no helpful infos (std::unexpected).

I was wondering if compiling at-spi with -fexceptions would be
helpful. (I'm recompiling right now to test)

I just hope I would have to recompile every gnome app :-(

If yes, how about adding it to the makefile?
Any know downsides (maybe some size, I'll check it).

Bernard