Re: [g-a-devel]RE: (no subject)

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 11:11, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

> > > Noted by Bharat.  Accessibility will need CSS, which gtkhtml lacks.
> >
> > Yes, gtkhtml does not support CSS, but I donot see the essential
> > relationship between CSS and accessibility.
>
> You can use various "!important" rules to override the default
> presentation. For example, force foreground and background colours to be
> overridden (to change the contrast), change the font size or face,  or
> space things out a bit more. In that way, people with various visual
> impairments who are not necessarily blind can view things.

Oh, in fact, what I mean is atk implemenation for gtkhtml.
What I want to confirm is whether CSS-support in gtkhtml is prerequisite
condition for atk support implementation.

Anyway,  what you said is right, non-css support are flaws of gtkhtml.
But if without atk support, gtkhtml will be totally un-accessibile for
blind which means they can not read email at all.

Thank you for your informatin.

Gilbert