Re: [g-a-devel]RE: (no subject)

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 10:32:14AM +0800, Gilbert Fang wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 05:27, Bill Haneman wrote:
>
> > > Evolution needs an editor as well, which gtkhtml2 lacks.
> >
> > Noted by Bharat.  Accessibility will need CSS, which gtkhtml lacks.
>
> Yes, gtkhtml does not support CSS, but I donot see the essential
> relationship between CSS and accessibility.

You can use various "!important" rules to override the default
presentation. For example, force foreground and background colours to be
overridden (to change the contrast), change the font size or face,  or
space things out a bit more. In that way, people with various visual
impairments who are not necessarily blind can view things.

Malcolm

--
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.