Re: [g-a-devel]Bug hunting

Le Jeudi 19 Juin 2003 10:28, Padraig O'Briain a écrit :
> Bernard,
>
> I will be very happy to try and resolve your problems. However, I

Thank you very much !

> do need a stack trace for the crashing program and if possible, a
Of course. I was jusrt wondering if I needed the latest (and greatest
!) versions. Anyway I could rebuild nearly evey relevant library ( I
'm only missong Glib now) in debug mode on the (up-to-date) Mandrake
Cooker box.

This allowed me to get a better understanding of my problem :
it not pretty :-(
First, let me introduce my goal :
I would like to log GUI <-> user interactions.
In order to get meaninful event description, I need the GUI context of
the event. (mouse button clic is not enough, I want to know it's on a
button "OK" of the window "Open file").
At-spi was the best thing I could find to do that.

At first, I tought that I could simply register for the events, and
when it happens, follow the linkage from event->source with
getParent().
Not so :-(
When GUI elements are destroyed, the links