[g-a-devel]Help with Plain X application

Hi,
I am looking for some help regarding gnome
accessibility.
I have a plain X application, and I want it to be
accessible when running on gnome What do I have to do.

I have to implement some functions,  What are they ?
What should I do to initialize CORBA.
What do I have to do to register my application?

This application uses user defined controls, I have a
drop down box, implemented using PushButtons.
Do I have to provide accessibility Object for each of
the PushButton or I can just provide one for the drop
box?

I am using C++.

Regards and Thanx
kks.
PS: Please CC the Response to me, I am not subscribed
to the list.