[g-a-devel]Bug hunting

Hello all !
I'm not sure if this is the relevent list to ask for this question :-(
I'm asking here because the bug is caused by a program of mine making
extensive use of at-spi to log events of other gnome/GTK
applications.

However, this program is causing other gnome software to crash :-(
Eog for example has a SIGSEGV upon closing when I'm logging it's
events.

Because of the fast pace of accessibility developpement, I'm coding on
a Mandrake Cooker [1] (more up-to-date than my debian unstable box
:-( ).
However, not being the administrator of this box, I'm limited in my
recompile-with-debug-symbols ability :-(
I managed to recompile eog with debug symbols and it appears that the
SIGSEGV happens in libbonoboui-2.so.0
( bonobo_dock_item_grip_get_type ).

This is most annoying because it then renders my whole X session
useless (probably catching events) :-(

I could not find something relevent in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ .

Does anybody here have an advice (How to hunt ? Where to ask ?) ?

Thank you very much in advance !

Bernard

[1]
libat-spi0-1.3.2-1mdk